Amazon Smile is a charitable organization that donates to your favorite charity, at no cost to you. In this article, we will discuss how to sign up for Amazon Smile and the benefits of using Amazon Smile. Amazon Smile is a great way to give back to your community and support your favorite charity!
When customers register for AmazonSmile, they can choose from over one million eligible charitable organizations to receive donations from Amazon. Once registered, customers simply shop as they normally would on Amazon, and Amazon will donate a portion of their purchase price to the customer’s chosen charity. AmazonSmile is an easy way for customers to support the causes they care about, and it’s also a great way for charities to raise much-needed funds. So far, AmazonSmile has generated over $100 million in donations for charities around the world.
What is Amazon Smile: Amazon
Smile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on Amazon Smile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.05% of the purchase price of eligible products to your chosen charitable organization.
Why Should I Use Amazon Smile:
Smile is a great way to support your favorite charity within Amazon! Amazon Smile is easy to use and you can shop with AmazonSmile on any device, including your computer, mobile phone, and tablet.
Amazon Smile is a program that donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
My Charity Of Choice
It’s easy to get started: just designate something like the Southeast Texas Food Bank as your charity of choice the next time you log in at smile.amazon.com, and start shopping! All donations stay local and go towards our mission of fighting hunger through food distribution, education and advocacy in 11 counties across Southeast Texas. Amazon Smile is just one more way our generous community members can support us as we work together to solve hunger. Thank you for your support!
How to sign up and receive donations for your 501(c)(3) charitable organization on Amazon Smile:
1. Visit org.amazon.com/signout
2. Click on the yellow button that says “Register Now”
3. Look for your organization by searching with your name or EIN number
4. Click on the yellow button next to your organization’s name that says “Register”
5. Follow the instructions to complete the registration
*To register and receive donations, you must be an official representative of an eligible organization and meet eligibility requirements.
How To Sign Up For Amazon Smile
To sign up for Amazon Smile:
- Go to Amazon.com
- Log in to your account. Once you are logged in, click on the “Your Amazon” dropdown menu and select “AmazonSmile: Your Charity.”
- From there, you can select your favorite charity and start shopping! Amazon will donate 0.05% of eligible purchases to your charity.
- It’s that easy! Amazon Smile is a great way to support your favorite charity while you shop!
Benefits Of Amazon Smile
There are many benefits of using Amazon Smile, including:
- You can support your favorite charity without spending any extra money.
- AmazonSmile is available on Amazon.com and AmazonSmile.com, so you can shop from anywhere!
- You can use your Amazon Prime account on Amazon Smile.
- AmazonSmile offers the same selection and low prices as Amazon.com.
Downsides Of Amazon Smile
There are a few downsides to using Amazon Smile, including:
1. Amazon Smile only donates to registered charities.
2. Amazon does not donate to individuals, political organizations, or non-charitable organizations.
3. Amazon also does not donate to churches, schools, hospitals, or other types of fundraisers.
Overall, Amazon Smile is a great way to support your favorite charity! It’s easy to sign
How do I select a charitable organization to support when shopping on AmazonSmile?
On your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), you need to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. We will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation.
Can I use my existing Amazon.com account on AmazonSmile?
Yes, you use the same account on Amazon.com and AmazonSmile. Your shopping cart, Wish List, wedding or baby registry, and other account settings are also the same.
How much of my purchase does Amazon donate?
The AmazonSmile Foundation donates 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases. The purchase price is the amount paid for the item minus any rebates and excluding shipping & handling, gift-wrapping fees, taxes, or service charges.. Visit https://org.amazon.com/ for more information